Gaddafi Captured

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

empty Re: Gaddafi Captured

Post by Barney Stinson on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:00 am

Smell the Glove wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:Any source i've found said that Gaddafi claimed there was millions in protest, yet their was only around 10,000.

10,000 my arse.

Barney Stinson wrote:He had committees to eliminate those who opposed him. He stated he could sentence those who formed political parties to death. He thought that group of people were just a myth and made it illegal for their language to be taught at school and illegal for kids to have berber names. Wikileaks released a document stating that westerners who attempted to contact this group of people were charged with ''unacceptable interference''.

That's just a small sample of his wrongdoings. As someone who studies history, I would say they are scarily similar to things that went on in Nazi Germany. Yes, he did do some good things for the Economy and for the Libyan people. But so did Hitler for the German's when he was elected in 1932.

Comparing him to nazism is a totall disgrace. He has caused no war crimes on any other countrys and gave democracy. Can you show me this eveidence of "committes" that go out and kill opposition please.

He has every right to pass international laws thats what demoracy is about. No Internatioanl inferance.

He isn't a angel, but for you to scale it to a percentage of nazism is a total disgrace. I think you and and fellow posters need to wake up and smell the coffee that he got assisnated to due to having his own state banks up and democracy while the UN never liked it. His OWN people never even rebeld against him. It was Al-Qeada (American Work Group) that rebeled through with NATO.

Enough for you, keep bringing up pitty demonizing excuses for his wrong doing on his scale he has done for the people in his country.

I stand by what I said.

Huge rallies giving speeches saying the whole world is against him. - Nuremburg rallies
Killing anyone who dares oppose him. - The Night of the Long Knives
Putting down an ethnic group - Similar to the Jews.

As I said, I study History and reading what I've posted struck me as very similar to Germany under Nazi rule. Maybe not similar on the international front, but certainly on the home front.

''Qadhafi's speeches reflected his ruthlessness. He warned anyone who tried to organize politically that they would face repression. "I could at any moment send them to the People's Court … and the People's Court will issue a sentence of death based on this law, because execution is the fate of anyone who forms a political party," Qadhafi said during a speech in Tripoli on November 9, 1974.[10] He backed his threats with action. There were public hangings and mutilations of political opponents.''

http://www.meforum.org/878/libya-and-the-us-qadhafi-unrepentant

I can't find any evidence of democracy either.
Barney Stinson
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smell the Glove on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:02 am

Internationals - America telling Lybians that THEY cant fly planes. 56 Actually unbelievable.

Smell the Glove
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney Stinson on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:03 am

Smell the Glove wrote:Exact same with Sudam husian or whatever his name is. He transfered his oil in Euros NOT dollars then the invasion from the americans happened.

Its actually unbelievable how much people go out and defend the likes of british and american militarys invading countrys illegally because of that countrys own steps in oil structor and economic trade.

Nobody here has defended the British and American militaries.
Barney Stinson
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smell the Glove on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:12 am

Everything you hav fired up there is no evidence, all nazi operations.

Going off-topic here - Hitler was a huge fan of eugenics and tried to make nazism as a world religion/race and failed. Gaddafi however isnt even in the same league as Hitler. Actually. Gaddafi is a grain of sand compared to hitler is the size of a beach of wrong doings.

If you like history so much answer me these.

Why does it that bush invades iraq and admits lieing to americans of MOD's? Why is it now that the americans and brits dont claim responsible for the death of gaddafi?

Heres a nice wee video on youtube for you that has all the history you need mate.

Smell the Glove
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney Stinson on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 am

Smell the Glove wrote:Everything you hav fired up there is no evidence, all nazi operations.

Going off-topic here - Hitler was a huge fan of eugenics and tried to make nazism as a world religion/race and failed. Gaddafi however isnt even in the same league as Hitler. Actually. Gaddafi is a grain of sand compared to hitler is the size of a beach of wrong doings.

If you like history so much answer me these.

Why does it that bush invades iraq and admits lieing to americans of MOD's? Why is it now that the americans and brits dont claim responsible for the death of gaddafi?

Heres a nice wee video on youtube for you that has all the history you need mate.

No evidence of what? I said Gaddafi was similar to Hitler in terms of home front policies. I never said he tried to dominate the world or anything like that.

Probably because Bush is a fanny and never had a clue about anything. Regardless it doesn't matter, Iraq is going off topic here. And I imagine they are saying that because technically they didn't kill him. The rebels did. The Brits and Americans may have knew of his whereabouts etc etc, but they didn't put the bullets in him that finished him off.

If I get a spare 2 and a half hours I will watch that mate. Personally I don't believe in the New World Order stuff, but I still find it interesting. 50
Barney Stinson
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smell the Glove on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:51 am

fair enough your belief your opinion, as for the video mate. The New World Order is a trademark of Nazism. If you have a good watch of it I think it will make your mind think a bit 50
Smell the Glove
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWilly on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 am

Jamie mussolini made the trains run on time and gave money to old people, did that make it alright for him to take their freedom, lets make a simpler anology of what gaddafi did to his people, I meet a women on the street I say nice things to here I buy her lunch and pay for her cab, but once she gets out of the cab I rape the fuck out of her, now since I did some nice things for her first does that make it ok or a little less worse that I raped her?
BigWilly
Youth Squad
Youth Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmill on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 am

What are you talking about?

No one opposed him? actually show me your evedience of people who opposed him. Show me his henchmen.

The Lybians never hated Gaddafi ever, the only ones that have is the UN and there governments.

There was no orders from any International countrys or the UN to murder Gaddafi. The Russian president wanted to know who has the right to murder him.

He never had a trail under the humans right act. He got simply murdered.

[youtube]mY3QXHDyAkU[.youtube]

[/quote]

Show you my evidence? Do you think I work for the fucking United Nations and have a dossier on him or something? You can very easily find reports of Gaddafi's wrong-doings against his people...and those who carried out his orders.

"The Lybians never hated Gaddafi ever" OH my fucking god! then who exactly was them mob that killed him made up out of...fucking Swahilis?

Here, listen to a guy who actually has a clue about Middle-Eastern politics:

Padmill
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmill on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 am

BigWilly wrote:Jamie mussolini made the trains run on time and gave money to old people, did that make it alright for him to take their freedom, lets make a simpler anology of what gaddafi did to his people, I meet a women on the street I say nice things to here I buy her lunch and pay for her cab, but once she gets out of the cab I rape the fuck out of her, now since I did some nice things for her first does that make it ok or a little less worse that I raped her?

Nice analogy 56
Padmill
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmill on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:40 am

Padmill
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down